Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Belly Punching Fetish Brazil Rapidshare Is Having A Belly Fetish Bad?

Is having a belly fetish bad? - belly punching fetish brazil rapidshare

I have thoughts of girls and women drilling or to the belly of my navel. Sometimes I think that certain types of drilling too far. I love women and girls sexually, but I think I pierced my belly. Especially when I get to see other peoples belly punched, kicked by girls or women with feet! Is it bad to have stomach fetish? I think it is, but I can not get rid of them, no matter how hard I try myself!

2 comments:

John said...

lol and hell is not so bad ... But let me add that you can get negative comments on your question ... lol
But why do you want to get rid of? It is a fetish fetish like any other (normal) ... i love belly punching, drilling and filmmaking to belly ... Ive never had a problem with it .... my girlfriend loves ... and I do not run randomly punching a girl or a woman (unless you forsaken me: D). But think about before you say or think this is a strange fetish ... As fetishes are they? Miles ... Belly Comparison spitting and punching, vomiting, the **** in the mouth, people urinating in the mouth, etc ... How can it be bad to pierce the belly?
What, what is harmful fisically .... Well, you can make a U.S. agency wants to take care of, to ... BUt thats only if you have a weak stomach .... perforated stomach atleast 300 times (per week and only 1 lol thats boring session in the week had up to 300 hits a day lol) ... but a fetish of good ... without any of these enemies crackhead join (if they ... they are very likely).
Listen, if you are in contact Heres my e-mail: lirikistaafuego8@aol.com ..... want to stay or you can contact me and IM me on Yahoo Messenger: la_familia_united@yahoo.com ..... We always talk about there, and I can send some of my films;). Take care and keep alive belly piercing!

<('_')> said...

Hello!

The fine for having this fetish, if (someone who is not violated). You need to hold themselves. There are many places inside and you do not want to damage any of them to let someone punch hard. Have fun with it, but surely.

Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment