Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Color Is Your Cervical Mucus Right Before Your Period Pregnant? Or Just My Period Coming?

Pregnant? or just my period coming? - what color is your cervical mucus right before your period

29. Day of my cycle. My cycle is about 30-33 days in the rule.
I June8 20 had sex every day every other day.
22-24 June.
Weeks or years, I had back pain and cramps in the abdomen. I have never been my period. and stopped again immediate departure though only in the lower abdomen. serious enough to notice anything. and began a cream-colored sticky mucus have again. I've never done just before my last time.
I ate like crazy and want things havent always had. alsoit think my bladder is filling up faster than usual. I took a pregnancy test is negative now, but .. perhaps too early

What are the chances in the pregnant? during my last period was the 30th May.

2 comments:

gizmowin... said...

Preggers 100%

Rockstar... said...

Can you still be pregnant, try these links
Hope it helps

http://www.babysnark.com/early-pregnancy ...

http://www.womens-health-questions.com/p ...

Post a Comment