Monday, January 18, 2010

Earache Teeth Is It Normal To Have An Earache After A Surgical Tooth Extraction? (Dentist Responses Would Be Good Too)?

Is it normal to have an earache after a surgical tooth extraction? (Dentist responses would be good too)? - earache teeth

Yesterday I had a tooth low and I had an earache since last night. I wonder if this is normal and if anyone else had this happen after a tooth extraction? My mouth is less pain today, yesterday (yesterday again I hurt much), but the ear pain that worries me now. Is this normal or should I worry? Any dentists know the answer, I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Mommy of Twins One said...

I would say yes it can happen. Than to pull the tooth, which is very close to his ear and sinus. Everything is connected to your ear in one way or another. While your jaw does not suffer from pain, or if you notice the smells gross to be acceptable. Be sure to keep it clean and use a mouthwash.

alianna_... said...

I would say yes its common to have an ear pain after tooth extraction.

Post a Comment