Sunday, January 24, 2010

Squaw Valley Ski Report Murder In Squaw Valley California?

Murder in Squaw Valley California? - squaw valley ski report

When I was a child in California in the early '60s, I remember a terrible murder that occurred in the ski resort of Squaw Valley. I believe it was found after the 1960 Olympic Games in a way that the establishment of the year (perhaps 1961? Would facilitate). A woman was killed and dismembered, and I think it could be a skater or skier or instructor. Does anyone remember this crime? I try to find the information.

1 comment:

RE said...

The only ski-related murder cases I can understand the participation of French singer Claudine Longet think (ex-wife of Andy Williams) and Olympic champion Spider Savich in Aspen, Colorado. They met at Bear Valley, CA, but I think the murder happened in the 70s. Probably not what you think, but just in case:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/articl ...

Post a Comment